With Rutgers apart of the Big Ten you definitely want to check out a game! Click here to view the Rutgers Athletic's website.
If you visit the school, you’ll find that Rutgers athletics are one of the proudest traditions at the university. It is also known as the birthplace of college football, and has a long tradition of intercollegiate athletics of many disciplines. Whether you’re just visiting or an eager fan, you'll love all of the games and events that the university has to offer.
Get into the game at High Point Solutions Stadium! In 2009, the university completed a 102 million dollar expansion to increase capacity to 52,454! You can also visit the Hale Center, one of the most state-of-the-art football facilities in the nation. Visitors can also check out the indoor practice and conditioning facility known as The Bubble. It is the nation's largest air-supported indoor structure.
But, there's more than just football! You can also:
- See a ballgame at the Class of '53 Baseball Complex
- Watch the Knights shoot hoops at the Rutgers Athletics Center
- Check out track and field events at the Bauer Track and Field Complex
- Follow the links on the Rutgers golf course
- Marvel at women's gymnastics at Livingston Gym
- Watch Lacrosse or Soccer games at Yurcak Field
- Check out the rowing teams at the Class of 1914 Boathouse
- Cheer on a swimmer at the Aquatics Center
With a full roster of sports, games, and events to choose from, there's always something going on at Rutgers. Athletics and more await you on your trip to Central New Jersey! For more information, visit the official website for a calendar of events and ticket information.